Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sorry for the delay...

Hello all and I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season!

Sorry for the delay in posts. I promise there are a couple coming. But...

This Monday night, my dad had a mild heart attack. He hadn't been feeling well for a few days and Monday night decided it was time to go to the hospital. I got a call from one of my brothers and headed up there first thing on Tuesday morning. I spent Tuesday night with him in the hospital. He is fine now. They think there was a blood clot or plaque that clogged up the artery and the meds they gave him in the ER disolved it. He is feeling fine now and should be discharged today.

The experience was a challenge though. Anything with my dad always it. I'm glad to be home, though. And ready to wrap up the last holiday plans and get back up to the mountains this weekend so that I can see my mom.

Take life as a gift, for you never know when it will end. Hugs those around you extra tight this year. And hopefully, there will be some new blogs in the days to come.

bonnie

No comments: