Monday, December 8, 2008

I know, I know, I know!

I'm the worst blogger in the world! I've left you all hanging for an entire week now without an update. Well I appologize! I've been a little under the weather lately, not so much physically as mentally. Plus work was really, really busy last week. But I'm totally coming out of the fog, and should have almost an entire day to myself on Thursday (assuming everything goes as planned at work today and tomorrow!) ::crosses fingers::

But just to give you a little preview of what is to come (hopefully on Thursday) here are a few blogs that will be making their debut appearance this week.

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas... Threw Up All Over Our House

Breaking News: Crafting Glitter Takes Over Local Chalotte Man's Apartment

Public Service Announcement: New Charlotte Store, Paper Source, Will Literally Sucks Money From Your Walet

The Wonders of Decorating With Shot Glasses

So stay tuned... I promise you, it'll be worth the wait!

b

No comments: