1) Told my almost 8 month old daughter to put her "big girl diaper on and deal with it."
2) Let her chew on a wedding invitation only to notice a corner missing and said corner stuck to the roof of her mouth.
3) Bangged her head on the door seal (while carrying her on my hip) because I misjudged the clearance.
4) Given her an old tv changer because she refused the toy one I bought her with a look that said, "Um mom. I KNOW this is a toy!" And I swear she rolled her eyes at me.
5) Used said discarded toy tv changer to shoot at my friends, illiciting the following phrase from my husband, "Um, that is not a phaser."
6) Ordered a Princess Leia costume for her first Halloween (and no it's NOT the gold bikini).
7) Turned on the TinkerBell movie so that I could get just one more moment of sleep on a Saturday morning.
8) Made her wear multiple articles of clothing with bear ears attached to them.
8) Bought her multiple pairs of brightly colored striped tights.
9) Contemplated matching mother-daughter outfits.
I expect my Mother of the Year Award to arrive any day now!