Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Little Comparison


Oh my! She was such a little squishy! I can hardly remember this phase! Maybe it's because I hadn't slept in a month!


Oh yes! By three months we had rolls!


I think we are beginning to see the start of Turtle the Little Girl instead of Turtle the Baby.


Although this is really a more accurate six month portrait! I'm afraid by nine months we may be crawling. God helps us all!!

I started out taking these pics every single week. Then I went back to work, and it sucked the get-up-early-on-a-Saturday-morning-so-you-can-get-the-best-light right out of me! So I started doing every month and then it has become every quarter. But I'm at least glad I have what I do. When you see her every day like I do it's hard to see the subtle changes. It's amazing to look at these pictures. I highly, highly, highly recommend taking regular pictures of your babies. They grow so fast in that first year. But I do recommend thinking about how, where, and when you'd like to take them before the baby get here. Those first few sleep deprived foggy weeks are not the time to be figuring that out.

No comments: