Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for the million small pleasures that add up to a life worth living.

  • The smiles and giggles my daughter gives me when she first wakes up in the morning.
  • The way her head has that indescribably sweet baby head smell.
  • The fact that my mom comes over to my house every morning to watch Lily so I don't have to pack her up and take her out anywhere.
  • The way Lily wants to sleep on me in the evenings when I come home from work.
  • The way my husband kisses us both goodbye before he leaves in the morning.
  • The way my friends are always just a text away when I need a quick distraction during the work day.
  • The lazy weekend we have planned in just 2 short days!
  • The fact that Lily is growing into her 0-3 sized clothes and can now wear some of the super cute things people have bought for her.

  • Chick-fil-A Sweet Tea
  • Rediscovering Gaelic Ale from Highland Brewing Co. in Asheville
  • Oreo Cookies
  • Celebrating my first Mother's Day on Sunday
What about you?

No comments: