Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's in my life, but especially to all my first time mom friends. Can you girls believe how much our lives have changed in just one short year! I don't know about you guys but I can hardly imagine my life before Lily came into it.

For my first Mother's Day gift, Jay got me this awesome necklace off Etsy. It has a turtle (because that's become Lily's nickname), a purple bead for her birthstone (amethyst) and an "L" for Lily (it's backwards in the picture because I used my front camera on my phone and it reverses everything).






We took our Mother's out to lunch at Red Lobster and had such a great time. People are always wanting to coo over Lily but it was so nice because today people would make a point to wish me a Happy First Mother's Day when they found out she was our first.

We got our mothers photo gifts. We got a brag book for Jmom and filled it with pictures of Lily and since my mom already has a brag book, we got her a collage travel mug and I put a picture of her and Lily in it.  They were both really excited about their gifts.

When we got home we had a mini photo shoot in the front yard.











  
Happy Mother's Day everyone!

3 comments:

Rsymphony said...

Happy 1st Mother’s day! The pictures are all beautiful! :)

bonniebelle said...

Thank you so much, Anna! And Happy Mother's Day to you!

Granggie said...

The pictures ARE beautiful!
Love Lily's smile and your necklace is great!
Happy First Mother's Day!