Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Friends don't let friends go on Dancing With the Stars

Anyone who knows me very well, knows that I'm a die hard Apple Computer fan! My dad is a freelance graphic designer and we've had macs since the very beginning. Like a lot of apple fans, I'm not just a sorta fan, I'm a true blue, apple rocks!, want to be burried with my macbook kind of fan. And yes, I do contribute to the funk of elitism that one can feel when even walking by the apple store at the mall.

Anyway, one of the co-founders of Apple (but is no longer with the company. It's a long story!), Steve Wazniak is on this season's Dancing with the Stars. OMG! Just the thought of it made me laugh. Then I watched the clip from last nights show and... it was even worse than I imagined!

I guess money can buy you a lot of things, but it apparently can't buy you close friend who will say, "look dude. Love ya and all. And you're totally smart and cool in a dorky kind of way, but really, Dancing with the Stars! REALLY?!?!?!"



p.s. Ok, I will give him this, he can certainly laugh at himself! He's adorable, but still my first pick to get voted off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The geek community wants to see the look on every ones face when he wins. So even though he sucks we are going to vote for him.

We are many. He's going to win.

Jess said...

Oh that was just painful to watch. I couldn't sit through the whole thing. lol