Tuesday, November 23, 2010

26 Week Belly Picture

I've had to move to the front porch because of the lighting on our back deck. And I ALMOST didn't get one taken this week. We were really busy and by the time I realized I hadn't taken my picture yet, it was almost dark and I didn't look my best. But I decided that it was more important to me to actually have the picture in the long run then whether or not my hair was straightened. So, here we go. 26 weeks and I'm realizing that what I wear makes a huge difference in how big I look. Black is definitely slimming, which when you want to look slimmer is great, but it's not the best color for showing off a baby bump. Oh well. Tomorrow we hit 27 weeks and then Thanksgiving is the next day. It's absolutely amazing how quickly time is passing right now. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing. I'm trying to savor every moment that I can. Have a great Tuesday everyone!

No comments: