Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Toddle Along Tuesday

I'm doing something different today and linking for Toddle Along Tuesdays hosted by Growing Up Geeky and Love, Lattes and Lullabies.  I came across both of these mommies on the bump message boards, but have never linked up before.  This week though, the theme was A Day in the Life.  I did a post on this back in October and it's one of my favorite posts.  Although it's quite a few months old, I'm surprised by how similar our life still is.  Thankfully, Turtle is now less klingy so I don't have to wear her as much, but other than that, the routine is pretty much the same.  So, without further ado, here is the original post.  Maybe soon I'll do an update.

A Day in the Life of a Working Turtle Mama

What about you? What's you day like?

No comments: