Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

Today, I am first and foremost thankful that my transition back to work has been wonderful. In fact, I couldn't have really asked for a better experience.

I'm thankful for the increadible family I get to come home to every day.

I'm thankful for the amazing smiles and "coos" I get to experience in the morning when I feed Lily.

I'm thankful that she is sleeping through the night!!! Getting to sleep from 9-10pm until 5:30am-ish makes all the difference!

I'm thankful that my mom is not only willing and able to watch Lily during the day but that she (my mom) is the happiest I've seen her in years because of it.

I'm thankful that Jay has an opportunity for a new position at his company that would make his life a lot more enjoyable. ::fingers crossed::

I have so many things to be thankful for. I could really go on and on! But I'll stop there for now. What are you thankful for this beautiful Thursday?

No comments: