Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

This has proven to be a very tough week on many fronts. So, what better time to write an installment of Thankful Thursday????

I'm thankful for...

1. A wonderful husband who loves me in good times and in bad.

2. The best mother a girl could ask for who is moving back to Charlotte and will be living only a few miles away.

3. A wonderful friend who is graciously allowing me to coordinate her wedding.

4. The best friend a girl could ever have who is always there for me in my toughest moments, even though she lives hours away, and even if we haven't talk recently!

5. The best childhood BFF possible who loves and accepts me just as I am and is always up for a 3 hour coffee shop trip.

6. A puppy whose eyes light up every time I walk in the door, regardless of if I've been gone for seconds or hours and who reminds me to revel in the little things in life like a good treat, a tummy rub, and a seat on the couch.

7. A beautiful house big enough to host all our friends, and the money to feed everyone when they come over.

8. A kitchen large enough to cook in which has made cooking at home to save money a treat instead of a burden.

9. LOST returning to fill the Tuesday night void it left months ago, and the hope of finally getting answers to what the heck that smoke monster is!!!

10. My DVR which allows me to not miss my NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles now that LOST is back on.

10a. NCIS:LA for casting Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J in their show! Hello yes!

11. The fact that there is a new episode of my new favorite show Cougar Town on my DVR right now waiting for me tonight!

12. The fact that The Twilight Saga: New Moon movie is coming out on DVD March 20th and I have the means (and the understanding husband) to throw a cool party including themed drinks and food and personalized VIP passes for my friends. Come on March 20!!!

Sometimes just seeing how many things you have to be thankful for is just what the soul needs. Happy Thursday everyone! What are you thankful for?

No comments: