Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Cheesiest Wedding Cake Ever

When planning a wedding, the pitfalls of cheesiness are around every corner! From the double intertwined heart motifs to the poofy, chifon pew bows, designing a unique, stylish wedding can be a challenge. But today I saw one of the most awesome things I've ever seen! I give you the Cheesiest Wedding Cake EVER!




This couple wasn't a fan of wedding cake and decided to go their own way. The cake is made of different cheese rounds accented with fruit and is one of the most unique ideas I've ever seen (which is saying alot given the multitude of wedding blogs I follow!) I ran across this on in a post by the fabulous ladies over at Southern Wedding Magazine. Check out the rest of this gorgeous South African wedding over at there blog.

Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments: